We are a Christian-based Family Law firm who believes strongly in the values of honesty, compassion, integrity, and teamwork. We are looking for a great Receptionist to join our company. If you would like to be a part of our amazing team, we would love to hear from you!
- Greet clients in a professional manner.
- Answer and route a large volume of incoming calls on a multi-line telephone system.
- Schedule and calendar paralegal, attorney and client appointments and all office business-related tasks.
- Daily follow up with paralegals and attorneys.
- Conduct daily call to the court.
- Maintain and schedule conference rooms.
- Scan, photocopy, fax, and file documents within an electronic system.
- Collect and route mail and packages.
- Maintain confidentiality with attorney-client information.
- Conduct inventory and ensure supplies are ordered timely.
- Provide kindness, compassion, and care to clients.
- H.S. diploma or equivalent education.
- Minimum 2 years reception experience answering multi-phone lines.
- Experience within a law firm a plus but not required.
- Strong computer skills with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat; experience with software and databases a plus.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Professional demeanor.
- Familiarity with legal terms a plus.
- Ability to work with confidential information and be discreet.
- Outgoing personality.
- Good grasp of spelling and grammar skills.
- Enjoys helping others.
Our benefit package includes paid time off, healthcare benefits, 401(k) with company matching and working with a team of A players in a positive environment!
How to Apply:
If this opportunity appeals to you, we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.